26 Jun 5 Reasons Liposuction is Better than Intense Workouts
Why choose liposuction when diet and exercise also lead to weight loss? It’s a common question at Dr. Shaun Parson Plastic Surgery & Skin Center, and there are many reasons why liposuction is better than diet and exercise alone:
1. Diet and exercise reduce fat; it doesn’t remove it. Fat cells can grow and shrink, and diet and exercise can certainly reduce fat cells but they’re still there. The only way to instantly and permanently remove fat is with liposuction. With lipo, the fat will never return.
2. Only liposuction can target fat loss. Any dietician or trainer will tell you that you can’t target fat loss. Workouts only allow you to target muscle growth. Everybody is born with one-of-a-kind fat distribution, and if you’d prefer to get rid of some of your stubborn fat, lipo is the only way to spot reduce.
3. The downtime is minimal. There might be some soreness and bruising with liposuction, but most patients return to their daily activities within one or two days after the procedure. Just like DOMS, which can happen when you workout for the first time in a long time or dramatically change your workout, you should expect some soreness. However, liposuction does not require intense recovery periods.
4. Liposuction is faster. Everyone responds differently to workouts. Some people need to excessively diet and spend hours every day at the gym in order to see results (and even then, they can’t spot reduce). However, liposuction offers immediate results. It’s the perfect option for those who are busy.
5. You can customize your results. When it comes to weight training, you can customize results to some degree. However, you cannot customize weight loss with diet and exercise—only liposuction allows for this kind of personalization. Why not get exactly what you want?
Contact Dr. Shaun Parson Plastic Surgery & Skin Center Today!
Diet and exercise are critical for your well-being, and a must to complement liposuction or any other cosmetic procedure. If you want to take your results to the next level, many times cosmetic procedures are required as well. To schedule your consultation with Scottsdale’s Top Doc, Dr. Parson, call Dr. Shaun Parson Plastic Surgery & Skin Center at (480) 282-8386.